Friday, October 8, 2010

updating.........last updated 01-05-2011........








“I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.”


                                                                             ---------Jimmy Dean


LIST OF INDUSTRIES IN CHERALAPALLY, HYDERABAD PIN 500061----- DIPLOMA HOLDERS THOSE WHO WANT A  JOB AFTER DIPLOMA
OR
PROJECT WORK/INDUSTRIAL TRAINING--- CAN  APPLY
1.
2.


this may be useful to  the  diploma students
http://www.rttchyd.bsnl.co.in/Mini-Study%20Projects.pdf



   


for hobby projects :

http://www.kitsnspares.com/user1/buyproduct.asp


 









3 comments:

  1. Hi Bharani sir,

    I'm ur old student of C-00 batch
    I found there is no website for our Polytechnic College and Engineering college.

    Please do concentrate on this aspect because every one in this internet world is search info in web, where we are not up to the mark in this section.

    Respected Student:
    Ravi Krishna
    C-00 Batch(DCME)

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hello sir,
    I am impressed by the line you have shared with us. I am really feeling happy to find your post Today. This line should be my life terming point. Thank you soo soo much...

    “I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.”


    Video Editing Training, FCP, After Effects, Photoshop, Digital Marketing Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete